- High rate if just starting out?
- I have a client that during the project the workroom that made the curtain bedding made the pillow covers the wrong size. I did not charge for the time it took to pick it up, take it to the workroom, pick it up again, or deliver back ro the client. She complained and said because she paid so much money for the bedding she should get what she wanted. My question is... how ro explain ro the next client this happens to why I'm charging for my time.
- Asking what others charge
- “windows of time”
- Clients surprised by number of hours a project takes
- Selling your services
- USD or CAD?
- Hourly Rates
- Charging for extra employees
- May I say Thank You?
- If I charge more, what if I don't get clients?