EP 041 | 5 Apps You Need Now with Lindan Courtemanche
About this Episode
Everyone needs that person in your life who tells you about the latest app or technology you should try. Kimberley’s go to resource for what’s next and what’s great is Lindan Courtemanche from Heuristic, a boutique branding firm. Lindan shares her fave apps for small business owners like you.
In this episode we learn:
– 5 fave apps for small business success
– 2 guilty pleasures for art enthusiasts
– best advice for your own contract
– never confuse what you like with what’s required to fulfill on the strategy
- Lindan describes Trello as post it notes on steroid. A riff on the Japanese organization model, Kanban boards.
- If you are working with remote teams, these apps will change your life. Dropbox & Box
- Kimberley is now hooked on Scannabal. It’s really useful for copying notes on job sites; leaving a hard copy with trades or client but having a backup copy ready to go.
- Receipt Bank is an amazing tool for cutting down time when it comes to logging receipts!
- An addictive site that allows you to bid on works of art and sell works of art. Paddle 8. Or, if you are keen to find new and upcoming talent, try Saatchi Art.
Meet Lindan Courtemanche
Lindan’s career in creative services spans fifteen years, following turns in fashion and film. It’s a journey that’s given her a singular sense for what’s next and who’s great. Lindan leads the creative practice. You can learn more about her story here.
Heuristic is a boutique branding firm that specializes in complex corporate clients like Capital One, Hobo, Iron Workers of Canada, Chudleigh’s, VQA, Sapsucker and Uber. They are also the brains behind Business of Design™ rebranding several years ago.
We love them!
COURSE: Create a Brand Experience