EP 044 | Avenues Of Learning with LeAnne Bunnell
About this Episode
We all learn differently. Most of us need multiple points of reference to really learn something and absorb it on a core level. Interior designer LeAnne Bunnell works hard at growing her business and improving her skills and she shares that knowledge with us here.
In this episode we learn:
– key to success is having your financial processes in order
– hiring a bookkeeper is a small investment that pays big dividends
– surround yourself with mature business owners who aren’t converplaining
– be an active participant in the experience of learning
- Planning your day and your week ahead of time is a good way to manage resources.
- Schedule time to work ON the business. In LeAnne’s office they do a Friday happy hour and they talk about what they’ve learned and what they want to work on going forward.
Meet LeAnne Bunnell
LeAnne Bunnell Interiors is a full-service boutique interior design studio working in Calgary and around western Canada since 2003. LeAnne and her crack team pride themselves on strong relationships and creating spaces that clearly resonate with the clients they work with. Specializing in everything from full room transformations to large scale builds and renovation projects, LBI is recognized for their creative and tailored approach to design.
‘We believe you should love where you live every day. We believe you shape your home and, in turn, your home shapes you. We believe in luxury and indulgence and that means different things to different people. We believe that it’s never wrong if you love it. We believe in candlelight, fresh flowers and pillows.’