EP 085 | HOW TO APOLOGIZE
About this Episode
When it’s time to say, “I’m sorry,” to a client, there are strategic ways to make it count. Own it, express regret and take responsibility.
In this episode we learn:
- entering “victim” mode prevents us from growing into powerful business owners
- plug loop holes in your procedures that put you in a position of vulnerability
- avoid words like if and but in your apology
- when the situation is resolved, take time to reflect on how to avoid a repeated episode in future
- explore best and worst-case scenarios
- have difficult conversations face-to-face
If you are not yet a member of Business of Design, what are you waiting for? The systems and strategies you need to succeed are already created and ready for you to use. Join today.
BOD & You
As interior design professionals, we LOVE our work because it matters so much. We want our clients to get our best every time, because it’s going to affect the way they live for years to come. But doing our best work isn’t possible if we can’t dedicate ourselves to it. And we can’t dedicate ourselves to it if doesn’t earn us a living.
Business of Design is the best professional advice and business coaching available, and it’s just for you. Our mission is to liberate your talent and skill by showing you how to run a business that supports you, empowers you, and lets you love your work again.Become a Member
♥ OUR PODCAST? SUBSCRIBE . . .