EP 094 | INSTAGRAM AS A MARKETING PLATFORM
About this Episode
If you’re like most designers (Kimberley admits to being guilty of this) you have been thinking about Instagram as a place to socialize with others who love design, rather than a place to market to future customers. This episode, and the next month of focus at Business of Design, will change all that. Let’s all grow our Instagram accounts with purpose.
In this episode we learn:
- there is a difference between using Instagram for social enjoyment and strategically using it as a marketing platform
- the difference between stories and the static feed
- how to create themes and make posting more strategic
- why it’s quality, not quantity that matters when it comes to followers
- it’s possible to modify your bio with a dedicated call to action
The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
Elise Darma says, “Do fewer things better.” Stop chasing every shiny object and focus on your best revenue stream.
Take Elise Darma’s FREE Instagram Masterclass. We did!
About Elise Darma
Elise Darma makes beaches, coffee shops and co-working spaces her office by working remotely, all while growing her international marketing agency, Canupy. She’s run her agency full-time through over 30 international cities, with spotty Wi-Fi and monkeys grabbing at her snacks (true story).
Through her agency, she’s collectively grown Instagram accounts to over 250,000 followers, brokered hundreds of deals between influencers and brands, and has delivered more blogs and newsletters than she can count.
With an Instagram following of over 70,000, Elise additionally offers online courses and one-on-one coaching to other aspiring “travelpreneurs” who seek freedom from the 9-5.
Take Elise Darma’s FREE Instagram Masterclass.
♥ OUR PODCAST? SUBSCRIBE . . .