EP 147 | Business Plan Benefits with Bob Minhas
About this Episode
There are benefits to creating a business plan—even if you’re already in business for yourself. Consider these five checkpoints to creating a robust creative offering.
In this episode we learn:
- interview existing clients (or clients you wish you had) to uncover primary motivations and pain points—two valuable pieces of information that will allow you to shape your best offer
- identify your ideal client and then focus exclusively on marketing to that person
- narrow your focus to what your ideal customer wants and needs (not what you want to sell)
- establish the value of your offer—use price as a differentiator
- test your “offer” with people who fit your ideal client profile
- when pricing, start where the market is (not lower!)
Build a tribe of five—those people who inspire and motivate you.
About Bob Minhas
Bob Minhas discovered entrepreneurship out of necessity, but quickly fell in love with the creativity and freedom required to run his own business. After launching various business ventures, Bob set his sights on helping the next wave of entrepreneurs take ideas and launch them into full-fledged businesses. To date, Bob has helped over 500 entrepreneurs through one-on-one coaching, workshops and speaking engagements. When he’s not coaching entrepreneurs Bob can be found supporting initiatives and projects around mental health such as 2018’s TEDxNewmarket, centering on his yoga mat and enjoying life as a father of three
♥ OUR PODCAST? SUBSCRIBE . . .