EP 160 | Talking to Clients Now with Maricke Emanoilidis
About this Episode
In this episode, we consider immediate dilemmas facing interior design professionals right now. Rather than guess at how clients are feeling, Kimberley goes straight to the source and asks one of her clients to share her insights with our community.
In this episode we learn:
- how to advise clients who are ready to move forward with a project
- how to prepare clients for what might happen a few months down the road
- how to diplomatically ask for payment on overdue accounts (not if you are using BOD™ 15 STEP Project Management Strategy)
- don’t make assumptions about what clients want or are willing to do now
- use levity to soften an awkward conversation
- share your own vulnerability and awkwardness
About Maricke Emanoilidis
Maricke Emanoilidis is mother to four young children, all under the age of 13. Today, they are all at home, taking online classes. Formerly, Maricke was an HR Senior Manager and that role led her to be certified as an organizational and personal coach.
BOD™ Boot Camp Webinar Series | Free to Monthly and Annual Members
Not yet a BOD™ Member | Join Today
Stay up to date with BOD™ Business Alerts
♥ OUR PODCAST? SUBSCRIBE . . .