EP 182 | Asked and Answered Part 2 with Kimberley Seldon
About this Episode
Each month, members of Business of Design™ gather to discuss and resolve their most pressing issues. The questions vary from fees to retainers to client and trade management and everything in between. In this episode we open the mic so you can listen in.
In this episode we learn:
- how to handle the client who wants to do the purchasing
- resistance from real estate agents when it’s time for a site visit
- when to use markup and project management fees
- when there’s too much info on your website
- saying no is not easy, but sometimes it’s the best answer
BOD & You
As interior design professionals, we LOVE our work because it matters so much. We want our clients to get our best every time, because it’s going to affect the way they live for years to come. But doing our best work isn’t possible if we can’t dedicate ourselves to it. And we can’t dedicate ourselves to it if doesn’t earn us a living.
Business of Design™ is the best professional advice and business coaching available, and it’s just for you. Our mission is to liberate your talent and skill by showing you how to run a business that supports you, empowers you, and lets you love your work again.BECOME A MEMBER
BECOME A MEMBER | What are you waiting for? Sign Up Today >>
♥ OUR PODCAST? SUBSCRIBE . . .