EP 044 | Avenues Of Learning with LeAnne Bunnell
January 22, 2018
About this Episode
We all learn differently. Most of us need multiple points of reference to really learn something and absorb it on a core level. Interior designer LeAnne Bunnell works hard at growing her business and improving her skills and she shares that knowledge with us here.
In this episode we learn:
– key to success is having your financial processes in order
– hiring a bookkeeper is a small investment that pays big dividends
– surround yourself with mature business owners who aren’t converplaining
– be an active participant in the experience of learning
- Planning your day and your week ahead of time is a good way to manage resources.
- Schedule time to work ON the business. In LeAnne’s office they do a Friday happy hour and they talk about what they’ve learned and what they want to work on going forward.
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.