EP 002 | Handling Difficult Clients Like a 90’s Action Hero with Dr. Ganz Ferrance
March 28, 2017
Want to handle difficult clients and challenging situations with total authority? Well then, channel your inner 90’s action star (think Steven Segal)! Using a simple and effective technique, you can diffuse any challenging situation and turn an uncomfortable exchange into an affirming and positive step forward in your relationship. The bonus: this technique works with friends and family too.
In this episode we learn:
– how to diffuse a bad situation that is escalating.
– stress-reducing strategies that will keep you in top-shape for the challenging work you do.
– why hiring a coaching and/or psychologist is a sign of strength.
– 5 reasons you absolutely should charge more money.
5 Reasons you Should (really!) Raise your Rates
- Own your expertise.
- The right fee builds a better design business.
- When you feel better, you perform better. (Higher fees feel good!)
- You owe it to your family.
- People will treat you in the way you’ve asked to be treated.
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.