EP 079 | Careergasm with Sarah Vermunt
September 24, 2018
About this Episode
Are you happy in your career? Most of us don’t take time to even ask this important question. The bills have to be paid and we’re so busy already, who has time for reflection? Looking squarely at what you love about your current work/life situation (and what you hate) provides valuable insights that lead to powerful changes.
In this episode we learn:
– a dramatic breakdown, although uncomfortable, can give you clarity around your career
– get clarity first, then move on to strategy
– experiment with scheduling—many professionals prefer blocking tasks by day, rather than by hour
– create the schedule you want, even if it’s unconventional
– to determine where you stress spot is and then learn how to relax it
– to notice the yearning to add something new to your existing career
– how to own your inner Molly Ringwald
– identify your hell-no client and a hell-yes client
Get clear on what you want by taking the FREE Careergasm Crash Course.
And bonus! You can download the first 40 pages of Careergasm: Find Your Way To Feel-Good Work.
Consider cleaning, organizing and editing your desk environment so you feel better about the day ahead.
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.