EP 080 | More Money For Me with Craig Cody – Part 1
October 1, 2018
You are master of your own destiny. You are a business owner. Yes, there are risks to making this choice, but there are also rewards. In the first of a two-part conversation we explore ways to make the financial rewards even sweeter, by keeping more cash at the end of each fiscal year.
In this episode we learn:
– it’s critical to have a system for reviewing vital numbers
– that understanding how your marketing dollars are working (or aren’t) is the best way to spend wisely
– why it’s good to watch where your biggest revenue comes from
– a quarterly check-in with your accountant pays real dividends
– to talk to an attorney and your accountant for the most comprehensive advice when it comes to incorporating
– how to use your home office deduction and help pay for that home gym or pool
Take the next step for your business (and save on your tax bill!) with Craig’s free book giveaway:
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.