EP 361 | 24 Qs for 2024 Part 1 Clients with Kimberley Seldon
January 30, 2024
In this 4-part series, Kimberley will answer 24 questions in honour of 2024. We’ve broken it down into categories that focus on clients, projects, business, and staff.
In the first episode, Cheryl will ask Kimberley 6 questions about clients.
- What is your go-to line when it comes to working with clients?
- What is a go-to example you use to set client expectations at the start of the project?
- What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to tell a client?
- What is the best or most important thing you’ve learned from a client?
- After Step 1 and 2, what is the most critical step to stay in touch with clients to manage expectations and keep the project on track?
- Didn’t see that coming. What was an unexpected red flag that happened after the project was already launched?
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.