EP 065 | Be Brave with Cecil Adams
June 18, 2018
About this Episode
Bravery is a job requirement. Surrounding yourself with trades and suppliers who make you look good is part of a successful strategy. It’s also important to be courageous when it comes to presenting that luxury item to your clients. Don’t stop your clients from falling in love with a splurge; show it to them and let them decide.
In this episode we learn:
– use your trade and supplier reps to do more work for you
– navigating tax laws can be challenging but you need to fill out the proper forms or orders may be delayed
– consider paying taxes as you go to save on paperwork
– get the money part out of the way right up front, be clear and concise
– know your worth and get help when it comes to communicating that
– don’t hold clients back from falling in love with something expensive
Cecil’s advice: Be brave.
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.