EP 167 | BOD™ Business Alert – April 23, 2020
April 23, 2020
Rather than wait for business to return to normal, let’s accept that everything has changed and the new normal might even be an improvement. In this episode, Kimberley makes some predictions about opportunities that will be a direct result of the current world crisis.
In this episode we learn:
- trade up—reconsider trade relationships and make positive changes
- introduce a contract between you and your trades (Resource Guide to Excellence)
- staff up—reconsider staff (independent contractor) relationships and make positive changes
- make time now to work on your business, finally
- embrace new technology; it’s here to stay
- get ready to have less competition and more runway for the work you love
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.