EP 220 | Beyond the Intake Process with Porsche Williams, Hosted by Juliana Oliveira
May 4, 2021
Turns out the client intake process goes beyond the first phone call in STEP 1 when you are building a business on repeat and referral clients. In this episode, guest host and BOD™ Member, Juliana Oliveira of Beyond Interior Design, interviews an essential member of her team, Porsche Williams of The Prototype, who she recently brought on to manage and nurture her client relationships.
When it comes to your client pipeline, the fortune is in the follow up.
In this episode you will learn:
- Having systems in place allows the business owner to easily outsource tasks
- To outsource tasks that do not require your time or expertise
- Outsourcing frees the business owner up to maximize their creativity and energy in areas that do require their expertise
- Not being involved “in” the day-to-day operations of the business allows the business owner to see areas where improvements can be made
- An outside perspective can offer creative solutions to enhance the client experience
- To recognize what you love to do and what you don’t, and outsource accordingly
Aligning on the voice of the brand is a lifesaver when you’re growing a team.
Before handing this important piece of the business over to someone, make sure they know your process, your brand voice, your target audience, and your brand personality, this is a major asset and worth investing the time to set up properly.
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.