EP 313 | Focus Driven Productivity with Angela Kristen Taylor
February 28, 2023
There is a definite connection between emotions and productivity. To avoid overwhelm, it’s important to understand and utilize the four elements of productivity: emotion, energy, time, focus.
In this episode we learn:
- replace means goals (the things that get you what want, like $$$) with end goals (the results you want to experience)
- time management issues come from not focusing on the right goal
- lack of energy/inconsistent energy occurs when we create a negative emotionally based cycle that keeps us from eating well, sleeping well, and moving your body consistently
- our perceptions of childhood experiences and the voices of authority figures create negative stories that stick with us and block us from fully exploring and boldly going after our dreams
- when we identify our true focus, we can use that to allocate how we want to spend our time
Don’t build your business on what you think you “should” do. Go after what lights you up and follow that passion. It’s speaking to you for a reason.
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.