EP 319 | You’re Worth it with Andrea Liebross
April 11, 2023
Each of us has a belief system built up around what we understand our worth to be. Often, we tell ourselves conflicting stories about our value is and when that confusion seeps into our client relationships, it causes real damage. In this episode, we discover the three pillars of a value belief system and learn how to impact them for more positive growth.
In this episode we learn:
- your worth is a combination of three beliefs: belief in yourself, belief in service and belief in the emotional and financial maturity of your client
- we are in the business of transformation
- by limiting what we present to clients, we deny them growth and transformation
- to understand your value, consider how the client’s space will evolve or transform as the result of working with you
- take a strategic pause at the end of a project or milestone and look for what went well
Be curious, not critical. You will get a lot farther!
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.