EP 355 | Fixing Operational Gaps with Hilaire Martin
December 19, 2023
Uncovering operational gaps within a business is easy, right? Every time something goes wrong, you’ve found another one. Implementing frameworks to support workflow is the only solution. It works. But it takes time to make the changes that will provide you with a business that supports the lifestyle you deserve and desire.
In this episode we learn:
- be honest with yourself and let go of procedures or habits that aren’t working
- map out the client facing side of your business, by implementing the systems and procedures which should be part of your operations manual
- start small by focusing on ONE area you want to improve
- define what you want to accomplish for that ONE area
- celebrate the small wins and they will snowball into large ones
- accept that you need to change how you are currently working
You have a voice and a story to tell. Never underestimate what you offer to the world. You are a true gift.
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.