EP 299 | Get Intentional with Sierra Collins
November 15, 2022
Sierra Collins recently returned from High Point Market where she met with our first BOD™ BOSS Group and introduced them to one of her favorite tools for achieving more in less time with fewer distractions. This tool allows individuals to merge their personal and professional lives into one, in order to live every day with greater intentionality. In this episode, we’re going to talk about the 5 areas that you must have clarity around, both personally and professionally, in order to be more intentional in your goal setting, and in your life.
In this episode we learn:
- Core Values – If someone were to ask you right now what your core values are, you should not hesitate. Core values are a set of fundamental beliefs that inform how you conduct your life, both personally and professionally.
- Priorities – Take time to reflect on your priorities in life then let those priorities guide your decision-making.
- Purpose – If you do not have a purpose statement for your life, it’s time to write one. This is what will get you up in the morning!
- Where You Are – I use a tool called the Wheel of Life to identify my current level of satisfaction in each area of life, ensuring I am not neglecting things that will help me achieve a more well-balanced life.
- Where You Want To Be – This is your vision for the future, both personally and professionally. Do you have a clear vision statement?
Your ideal clients will value you. Stop chasing those that don’t!
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.