EP 140 | Journey to Entrepreneurship with Sakina Khawaja
About this Episode
The journey to entrepreneurship is not always a straight path. Sakina Khawaja shares lessons from her own journey, 17 years in the making.
In this episode we learn:
- eliminating tasks that don’t bring you joy can free you up for more meaningful work
- outsourcing done well turns into additional revenue
- trial and error is more painful than following the advice and direction of someone who knows
- if you do the work yourself, it does not cost nothing—it costs your most valuable resource…time
- test multiple messages when launching an online campaign; eliminate the ones that aren’t as powerful
Choose a mentor.
About Sakina Khawaja
With over 17 years of experience in development and implementation of marketing and communications policies, Sakina can provide the right blend of strategies to make your project a success. She has had extensive opportunities to develop in several industries such as luxury, fashion, digital media, interior design, lifestyle, design/build, writing and publishing. Sakina’s career has taken her many places and allowed her to gain valuable experience, but her true passion is always in design and décor where she can share her creative vision and make clients aesthetically happy.
Sign up today for Business of Design™ Conference, January 25 & 26 at Las Vegas Market. Two intensive full days of learning that is immediately applicable to your business. Transforming your business starts here.
♥ OUR PODCAST? SUBSCRIBE . . .