EP 211 | Sales is Helping with Dave Lorenzo
March 2, 2021
Eager for more, great clients? Then, get out there and market your services to those collaborators who can make the connection. Sell your services and you are helping others. Plus, if you’re not out there promoting yourself, you’ll be the best designer that no one has ever heard of!
In this episode we learn:
- feel good about who you are by working with your ideal clients
- remind yourself of the best service you ever provided, that’s who you are
- target only the best, ideal clients
- target only the best collaborators and referral sources
- schedule an introduction phone or zoom meeting and follow it up with your pitch package
- if you’re not out there promoting yourself, you will be the best designer no one has ever heard of
- educate clients through instructional videos
- educate referral sources through instructional videos or webinars
- ask clients for video testimonials
You’re better than you think you are. Remember your best project moments, not just the worst.
Legal Disclosure | This podcast is for educational purposes only and should not be used for any legal decisions. Kimberley Seldon Design Group, Kimberley Seldon Productions Inc., Kimberley Seldon Design and Media, Inc., Business of Design™, or any of its affiliated companies or staff is not responsible for any errors or omissions effecting accuracy in any content, and they will not be held liable for the use or misuse of information, facts, details or any other aspects should there arise any defects, errors, omissions or perhaps inaccuracies. Extensive research has been conducted to put this podcast together for the purpose of educating our industry in order to better serve the public. Care has been taken to acknowledge ownership of copyrighted material. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. This work is offered with the understanding that we do not render any legal, accounting or other professional advice. Seek the advice of a lawyer and/or other competent professional person in all matters of law. Further, listeners should be aware that internet websites mentioned may change or disappear between when this was recorded and when it was listened to.